Why Minerals? Known as The Skin Care Makeup, the Jane Iredale line is so safe and beneficial to use that it is recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists throughout the world.
Jane Iredale's Skin Care Makeup combines the most up-to-date colors with skin-care benefits that conventional makeups can only envy:
- Non-comedogenic, will not block pores.
- Virtually no allergy risk.
- All products have been sensitivity tested.
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection - up to SPF 30. UVA tested at High.
- Anti-inflammatory: helps to calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Very water resistant rating by an FDA-approved lab.
- Complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing.
- Contains no talc or parabens.
- Composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria.
- No products have been tested on animals.
The Jane Iredale range is a highly-sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments that are micro-pulverized, using proprietary technology and processes to form microscopic flat particles. These particles overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still protecting it from air-borne pollutants. The staying power of the minerals is so great that they rarely need a touch-up during the day. And because these silky-feeling powders are water resistant, they won't crease or smear even during the most strenuous exercise.
These state-of-the-art minerals are available in so many shades that there's one for every complexion no matter what the ethnicity. We do not use nano particle sizes.